Wednesday, July 25, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Joy Ride

Howdy -

Now this is a Joy Ride! A little Christmas holiday Joy Ride


I looks to me like maybe these cheerful couple are riding in the Christmas Parade... doesn't it? LOL
Sometimes an image just needs to have all the focus on it, and needs a CAS (Clean and Simple) card. So I gave in and went with it. I had fun coloring up the image with lots of Copic colors! (colors below) And you know I just had to add some bling with Viva decor sparkle and pearl pens. My sentiment "We wish you a Merry Christmas" is perfect for your Christmas Cards! A few Enamel Dots after sewing my card to the red mat. Now about that red mat..... well... I couldn't find any red paper that didn't look like the wrong color. So... I took a scrap of white and used my Copics and colored the edges! cheating? yes, but also makes things match and go farther!

Copic colors used -

Hope you enjoyed!
Hugs and

No comments: