Friday, July 13, 2018

Whimsy Digital Stamps - West Highland Terrier

Howdy -

Another new Whimsy Digital Image that is just precious if you ask me! This is the new West Highland Terrier by Crissy Armstrong. Don't you just want to pick this little cutie up?


I found some scrap papers that I just loved with my little Terrier. I think they are Graphic 45 and Making Memories. I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch with a kraft card stock base. I colored my little Terrier with Copics and pencils (colors below) Then cut out with a circle Spellbinders Nestie. Inked Ranger Inks distress ink around the edge and then matted with a scalloped Spellbinders Nestie. A couple of Vine Dies, the sentiment is pawsitively perfect with this cute little doggie. "Think pawsitive"

My copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed  this new Whimsy Digital stamp from Whimsy... to see all the Digital fun click HERE!!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and