Friday, July 27, 2018

Whimsy Digital Stamps - Penguin Campfire

Howdy -

Who doesn't love a Camp out? Ok.. if I have a trailer, air conditioning, shower and a real bed.. I''M IN! But sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows is a totally awesome part! Here Crissy Armstrong's Whimsy Stamps Digital Penguin Campfire - Such a cutie! 


I printed my digital image and then colored with my Copics (colors below).  And for my papers I was excited to use one of the Whimsy Digital Paper from the Great Outdoors Collection. Love having paper instantly stored in my computer! I sewed down the layers and put them on a Black card stock. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Word Dies - I think roasting a marshmallow is magical don't you? Especially when you add it to a piece of chocolate and Graham cracker! The a couple of fern dies from the Leaf Folliage 2 ! Oh that I think needed some sparkle so I used my Nuvo Green Glitter Pen.

Copic colors used -


Uh oh.. now I am craving a smore! LOL

Have a blessed day -
HUGS


No comments: