Wednesday, July 18, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Meowy Christmas

Howdy -

Christmas in July at High Hopes and today I pulled out some kitties to play with!

This is Christmas Cats Block


Love these cats - they are just fun for those people in your life that have a bit of furry nature in them... yeah you guys know who you are! I colored with my copics (colors below) I matched it up with the puuuuurrrrfect High Hopes Christmas message "Meowy Christmas!"

I matted the image with a Spellbinders Die. And then I colored the leaves in the die with a copic just so they would pop a bit more.

My Copic colors used -


Loving digging through my High Hopes Stamps Christmas stamps and coloring up some favorites. Have you surfed through all the fabulous High Hopes Stamps in their Christmas images? Oh my I guarantee you will find more than one you will want to use on this years holiday cards! Pop over to the High Hopes Christmas stamps HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and 


No comments: