Friday, July 6, 2018

Whimsy Digital Stamps - Penguin Ice Cream

Howdy -

I blessed to be on the Whimsy Digital Stamps team! So excited! Digital is so versatile and can honestly be used to make you project exactly what you want! For my card today I am using Crissy Armstrong's Penguin Ice Cream. And the new Digital paper collection Aqua Breeze.


Cute little thing right? Now.. first of all when printing my image I put it into my Photoshop program and then added it to one of the digital papers from the Aqua Breeze collection. This way when I print out the image, the background prints right along with it! I then colored the image with my copics (colors below). All while thinking ice cream sure sounds good... mmm.

For my corners I used the Whimsy Stamps Doodled Doily Die.  Now those that know Whimsy Dies may say.. uh but that is a round die... yep, I like to make my dies do more than one thing, so I cut my circle once punched out. Four pieces make four corners. Four Whimsy Enamel Dots on the corners. And for a sentiment I used the Whimsy Word Dies. There are so many great word dies!! I ADORE word dies!

Here are the copic colors used


Hope you enjoyed my little Penguin! Now lets go find some ice cream!
HUGS and


No comments: