Thursday, July 19, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Digital - Penguin Fishing

Howdy -

I have been having so much fun playing with the Whimsy Digital Stamps! Its been a while since I got a little tech with my crafting. But with these Digital stamps you can do so much!

This is Penguin Fishing by Crissy Armstrong - 


Doesn't he just make you smile? Now for the Tech part first - When I went to print my image, I found a image of a sky from a free site, and dropped it into my program first. Then I dropped the penguin down and positioned it over the the photo. This placed my little fisher penguin in the open air! I then colored the image with my Copics. (colors below)

The papers were in my scraps and I just loved the tape measure. Hubby always has a measuring tape in his fishing bag. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Word Dies set and can be found HERE. I love word dies!  Then three enamel dots to finish it off!

Copic colors used -



Hope you got a "Smile" from my card and it inspired you play with some Digi stamps from Whimsy Stamps! HERE

Have a blessed day! HUGS and

No comments: