Monday, January 10, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Snowy Pine

Howdy - 

 Today for High Hopes Stamps I made a card with a bit more serious feel to it. This is Snowy Pine

 This tree stamp is a pretty image that I love all the snow and cool feeling of it. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added lots of Nuvo white paint for shiny ice cold snow. For my papers I went with a more calm simple feel. These are all from Basic Gray - old stash. I layered the papers and then did a Fiskars Border Punch for a band across the middle. 

The sentiment "You are Always on my mind" is also from High Hopes Stamps and I love the sweet thought for a card. 

All the layers are sewn down for the card. It is hard for me to keep things simple. I tried on this one, but slipped a little with that border, but I still like how it feels and love how the tree pops. 

Copic colors used -


There are some fabulous images in this January release at High Hopes Stamps this month. Pop over to the web site store HERE -
 

Have a great day ! 

HUGS and 

No comments: