Monday, January 24, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Turtle Ride

Howdy 

Great Friends! This is High Hopes Stamps Turtle Ride - What a great friend to offer a ride for a friend.  

 
I colored these two good friends with my Copics (colors below) and found some older papers by Scribble Scrabble. Love the vintage color combo of this collection. All the layers are sewn down and then a Fiskars border punch and green silk ribbon for a border. The High Hopes Stamp sentiment "Thank You for being a friend"  works really well with this duo - I punched it out with a EK Success Ticket punch and then matted with a scrap piece of pattern paper. 

Copic colors used - 

Great fun image for any friend - I love these pick me up smile cards! 

To find more fabulous images from High Hopes Stamps click HERE and see so so many fabulous images!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: