Monday, January 3, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Winter Pup

Howdy - 

 There is a release at High Hopes Stamps! Winter Friends! For my first card I just had to color up the "Winter Pup" ... too adorable!  

 
This little one is so cute, I colored with Copics (colors below). And then I added lots of Nuvo glitter and white to the hat and scarf. I added those polka dots to match up with my pattern paper. Both patterns are from KasierCraft. The pieces are sewn down and then the image is die cut in an oval and inked with Ranger tea dye ink. I needed some sort of mat and went digging in my stash. Found a great large die that fit perfectly! A High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Friendship warms the heart"  it is punched out with a EK Success ticket punch. A Copic around the edges for a faux mat. 

Copic colors used -

Love the fun warm feel of this one.  There are so many great fun images in the January release!! You must pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE and see all the fabulous images to play with!

Have a blessed day -

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Love the colours you have used here on this super card. What a cutie the image is too. Wishing you a Happy,
Healthy and crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.