Monday, August 15, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Frankie and Bride

Howdy - 

Boo! A little Halloween card today with a fun High Hopes Stamps! This is Frankie and Bride. Too fun! LOL Cute couple right?

 
 I colored this image with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a circle die cut. For my papers I used black card stock and then an couple of old Gorjuss papers  from my stash. I loved the spooky dark grass in the bottom of the purple/gray paper. The papers are all sewn with a zig zag stitch. 

The image I did a faux mat with a green copic marker. I love the faux mats... color matches with my image and well.. its fast and easy. I then went in search for a sentiment. The High Hopes Stamps "Frightfully delightful" fun for the happy couple don't you think? It is punched out with an EK Success ticket punch. 

It needed just a bit more.. so out came some dark sparkle enamel dots. Love them! 

Copic colors used - 

Was a fun Halloween card to color - although I was having a hard time with Frankie's green skin. ha! 

Hope you enjoyed - to see lots of fabulous image for your cards pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE

Thanks so much - have a blessed day! 

HUGS and -   

No comments: