Monday, August 29, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Pumpkin Patch

Howdy - 

Trying to feel Fall! Coloring it up seems to work for now. This image is from High Hopes Stamps and is called "Pumpkin Patch" - love that potted flowers next to those pumpkins!  

 
Looking back I probably should have colored the flowers red to match the papers better, but I was really in a purple flower mood... LOL I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then went to find papers to match up (see how the red should have been my choice) The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - Happy Harvest
 
Two pieces in my scraps that felt fall like. stripes from SEI and then that fun brown circle paper from Farmers. A dark brown card stock for a base, and everything is sewn down after inking around the edge of the image with Rangers Tea Dye ink. Makes that thread pop I think. After looking high and low for the pumpkin buttons I know I have - I gave up and found three orange enamel dots instead. I'll find those pumpkin buttons in winter or spring I am sure. 
 
Copic colors used -

Love this image - it just has that fall crisp air feel to it. There are so many from High Hopes that just make me feel the season. Have you visited the website and fallen in love with so many? Pop over HERE and you will I promise! 

Have a blessed weekend - 

HUGS and -


No comments: