Monday, August 22, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Guard Duty Rudy

Howdy - 

Coloring up a little Fall today with High Hopes Stamps - Lg. Guard Duty Rudy,  such a cute little scarecrow.  

Sweet guy is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then highlighted with white paint pen. I found some older papers from Simple Stories Generations collection. Loved the warm fall feel of these papers with the scarecrow. I sewed down the layers, inked up the edges of the image, and then added the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Happy Fall Y'all!" - a favorite fall sentiment as it goes with so many things and I just love that font! Three enamel dots as they were on my desk and matched perfectly! 

Copic colors used -

There are so many fabulous images at High Hopes Stamps to fall in love with! They make me smile and happy when coloring. Click HERE to see the High Hopes Stamp Web Store . 

Have a blessed day! 

HUGs and -

No comments: