Monday, August 8, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Tommy's Fall Fun

Howdy - 

Raise your hands if your ready for Fall? Me Me Me... so over summer and ready for the pretty colors of Fall and the cooler weather! So I colored up a little Fall for today's card. This is a fun image from High Hopes Stamps "Tommy's Fall Fun" - Love how happy he is with those leaves! 

 
I had fun coloring those leaves! Ok Tommy too :0) - I used my Copics (colors below) then dug through my older stash and found some vintage Basic Grey papers with great fall colors. I layered and added a scalloped border from EK Success. The sentiment is also High Hopes Stamps "Happy Fall Y'all!"  love that "Y'all!" ha! Then I was looking at enamel dots, then buttons, and just couldn't find anything that felt right for a little embellishment. Then on my top shelf I saw the large maple leaf punch from Martha Stewart! Yep that would work! I punch out three leaves from some of the same Basic Grey papers, a little copic on the edges and then some Martha Steward branch punches to add to the leaves. Love them! And I love using older tools that need some attention! 

Copic colors used - 


There is so much to "Fall" in love with at High Hopes Stamps - to see all them fabulous images in the web store click HERE - any subject you can find something that will make you happy to add to your projects!
 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: