Monday, August 1, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Halloween Kitty

Howdy -

Can you believe it is August? Year is going by so fast! Time to get those Halloween / Fall cards done! And High Hopes Stamps has so many adorable images for your cards. 

This is Halloween Kitty - love any image with a cute kitty in it!  

Ok, even the mouse, bat and ghost are cute too. I have colored with my Copics (colors below), then I inked around the edges with a Rangers Distress Ink for a little aging. I found some pattern papers from Prima Marketing Moulin Rouge collection. Love the colors and patterns with this image. I sewed down all the layers and then punched the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Happy Halloween!" with a EK Success punch that I created a faux border with Copics. 

Had fun coloring this one! It can be challenging coloring a background but I just keep at it until I like the shading and it looks even to me. The card was sitting in front of me and I was getting ready to photograph it... those letters enamel dots were sitting on my desk - it needed a BOO right? ha! 

Copic colors used -

To find all the fabulous image at High Hopes Stamps quick - click HERE and jump on over and see all the fun! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: