Monday, October 3, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Sick Bird

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I colored an adorable little bird to create a pick me up grin for someone under the weather - This is "Sick Bird" and despite him being... well sick, he is still a cutie. 

 

Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then a little Nuvo glitter paint for some "rain" falling. I cut out with an oval stitched die cut, masking out the end of the branch and leaves to fall out of the oval. And added some Ranger Tea ink around the edges for a little aging. Digging through my stash of older papers I found some Crate Paper and Glitz pattern papers that I fell in love with together. They are stitched down with a zig zag stitch.  

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Under the Weather" is perfect for our little bird friend.

 Copic colors used -


I love the vintage feel with this one! Get Well cards are not something I make too often but really need to replenish the stash of needed cards and we all need those smiles to make someone feel better when they aren't 100%. 

High Hope Stamps has some fabulous images for those smiles! 

Click HERE  to pop straight to the High Hopes Stamps Web store and have so much fun going through all the happiness there! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s precious! Lori K