Monday, October 17, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Turkey Getaway

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have a FUN Hall image! Turkey Getaway always makes me grin!

 

Seriously how can a Turkey on the run riding a scooter not funny! Great fun Thanksgiving Card for sure! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a Circle Die cut and a scalloped circle die cut. I found a really old piece of scrap pattern paper that I loved with the image, that I sewed on two pieces of card stock mats, and a dark brown card stock card base. This image matches up perfectly with the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Poultry in Motion" Again... cracks me up! 

For a little wind blowing by our fast moving Turkey I used a glitter Nuvo clear pen. This image is a favorite to make me laugh.. I think I said that already. LOL

Copic colors used -


For LOTS of grins and fabulous images make sure to click HERE and pop right over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store - 

Thanks so much for stopping by

HUGS and

No comments: