Friday, December 23, 2011

A Card I received.... Thank you TA!

Hello - Today I just had to show you a card that came in the mail!! I received this from a dear Internet Friend -TA, she has been a wonderful joy for me to get to know over the past few years. You may know her from her blog Carbone's Corner. She has always been great at comments on my blog and from there we started emailing and getting to know each other. She is a really sweetie and one day I really do hope to meet her in person - Well you just have to see the Christmas card she sent me! This card will for sure go into my Donkey cabinet for safe keeping!
 Totally awesome right! She has had this card in the works for months she said... I so love it! It is a scream!!! What could be better than a Gift bearing Christmas Donkey?

A view of the back of the Donkey of course!!!!

How totally awesome is this card seriously???

But the inside is also fabulous -
Thank you so much TA!!! Love ya girl and one day I really do hope to give you a huge DONKEY HUG in person! 

Hope her card gave you a Christmas Smile as much as it did Hubby and I!!
HUGS and
 

10 comments:

Helene said...

I love it!
Merry Christmas Michelle!

Helene said...

I love it!
Merry Christmas Michelle!

TA Carbone said...

Oh Michelle thank you so much for the compliments. It sure was a joy making this card because as I was making it I was just thinking of all your "kids" and Donkeys. Yes I did receive yours and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am hoping to get it on my blog soon. Yes some day I sure do hope to meet with you

Big Hugs
Enjoy
:)
TA

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!! This card is totally Adorable!!! Every time is see something with a Donkey I soo think of you!!! Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Heidi

okienurse said...

a Totally awesome card! Now that is going the extra mile. I never thought to stamp inside and out, front and back of the card. Beautiful! And it did bring a smile to my face cause it reminded me of the little smiling donkey you have! Merry Christmas! Vickie aka okienurse

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper says....

What an awesome card!!!

Rufus said...

Wow! That was a real work of love! And obviously specially designed for you and hubby.
Merry Christmas to the whole menagerie!
R/

Lucy said...

Love it! She sent my dog Lacey a gorgeous card like this as well as the rest of my family :)

Carol Dee said...

Grinning big here... :) Fantastic card. Great job TA. Hugs...

TA Carbone said...

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments on my card I sent to Michelle and her family. Makes me feel good.

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and
A Happy Healthy New Year

Enjoy
:)
TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com