Monday, December 5, 2011

Dependable Darlene!

Yep..,. our old gal Darlene is very dependable. She always... always has her babies when it is really cold and usually rainy! OH and usually in the middle of the night. So with the first cold rainy night of the year... she gave us this...
How adorable is he? Ok.. the donkey ... Hubby I think is adorable too. We named him Pedro. He is so sweet. I think he is going to be super friendly. It is hard to love on Pedro.. you see Darlene would rather us love and scratch on her :0)

I can't wait until things dry out and I can get some better photos of him. Every time we have gone out to love on him, he is wet. Nasty drizzle! So watch out for Animal Crackers this weekend cuz I am gonna have more baby photos!

Ok, gotta get to work...
Have a warm Monday! We had to turn the heaters on this morning..... brrrrrrrrrr
HUGS and-


13 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my what a cutie (I mean Pedro). We have to turn on the heating as well; we got our first snow today (not much, but me no likey!). Can't wait to see animal crackers on Saturday. Big hugs.

Kirsten Alicia said...

He is so cute!! I wonder if his coat will go all fuzzy & fluffy when the rain stops ?! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute little guy. Thanks for sharing the pics.

TA Carbone said...

cONGRATULATIONS Michelle. He has the same coloring as yours husbands mustache, lol

Big Hugs
TA

Cards By MI said...

Such a little sweetie. An adorable little guy. Congrats!
Love n hugs
Marie

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Awww, cute little wet baby donkey :) Welcome Pedro!

Hugs
Jay Jay

Carol Dee said...

LOL, can't wait to see Pedro dry and fuzzy. (Yep he is cute, hubby too- *wink*)

Dee in N.H. said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to see him all dry!

Rufus said...

Awww, I think they're both cuties! Can't wait to see his pic, pedro that is, when he's all dry and shinny!
R/

Cynde said...

Oh Michelle He is so Darling! I feel so bad for his being so wet though. Poor little Pedro. I can't wait to see his Saturday photo all dry and fluffed out. All your babies are so sweet. Congratulations!!

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations,Pedro is beautiful.Darlene is very clever!!! :o) x

Anne said...

Pedro is an absolute doll! Tell DH that he needs to smile in his baby pics! He looks so grumpy - maybe the wet baby has something to do with that, hehe!

Net said...

Aw what a little doll he is!