Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Inky Impressions Challenge - Ribbon

Happy Wednesday! Today is the Inky Impressions Challenge and this week I am using one of the brand new images from the Winter release. This is MarLeigha's Ornament Dance - isn't she pretty?
  I colored her with my Letraset Promarkers. I am really totally falling in love with these markers!! I just need more of them.. wink wink...  Now after I colored her I went just a tad nuts with my stickles. The plan was to just add a little to her ruffles... diamond stickles. Then I saw my pink stickles and well... a sparkly party dress for Christmas would be fun. Then the red trim needed some red stickles... and then well... her shoes looked left out... LOL So she is really sparkly!!

Now for my card - The challenge this week is to use lots of Ribbons!
 While looking for paper for this card I ran across the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection. That ornament pattern paper was just too perfect for the image! I matched up some pink card stock and then Bazzil Swiss Dot red card stock. Then to follow the challenge I found a pink satin ribbon and a red satin ribbon to use as bands across my card. My sentiment is an epoxy sticker.

Now you need to pop over to the Inky Impression Challenge and see the other DT Cards and then join us! You could win some images for yourself.

So whats up today? Me... cleaning up from the house re-do. I have been pretty good about following around Hubby and trying to keep things as clean as possible while he was working. Setting up things in new ways and decorating as we were going. Well... this week he was sanding all the trim for the final coat of paint... I was in the back of the house doing some work, and all the sudden I realized there was a cloud coming down the hall. I went to see what was going on........... OH MY! the house is covered in a white powder. EVERYTHING! So I have been trying to not freak out, and start finding things again. A lot of work, but it is a sign that things are winding down and starting to be finished. I hope.

Have a great day -
HUGS and


5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh the joys of remodeling :) LOL. It will all be woth it in the end. :)
Wonderful Christmasy card today.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a beautiful - and sparkly! - card.
I hope the house re-do gets finished soon, just keep thinking; it will be wonderful when it's finished.

Marilyn said...

Wowweeee... so pretty Michelle! Love the pink and red combo and the sparkles are a perfect touch.
Marilyn S

Helen said...

what a fabulous card. Good luck wiht the cleaning and remember afterwards you can enjoy your "new"home. Hugs

Unknown said...

Oh Michelle honey I love the colours of this card... I love this image and I love the sparkle xx