Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Inky Impressions - Christmas Cheer!

Whoo Hoo! I have two presents purchased! (INSERT SHOCKED FACE HERE) - I have never been this far behind at Christmas. It just hasn't felt like it was this close. And I guess my brain has been focused on getting my house back in order so I just wasn't watching the calendar. So you can imagine I am in a bit of a panic this week. I went to the grocery store yesterday to get my baking stuff... needed to be in combat mode for that trip! Wow dangerous place with all of us with our list talking to ourselves going up and down the isles. But I think I got everything. I am going shopping this morning to pick up a few more gifts then come home to bake and make candies. Maybe then I will start feeling the HO HO spirit. I'll find some Christmas music to work to that really should do the trick.

But for my post today I have the Inky Impressions Challenge. And the Challenge is - Christmas Cheer!  To use Green and Red basically -
Here is my card -


I used MarLeigha's Ornament Dance again - ;0) I just think she is adorable! She is colored with ProMarkers I used Basic Grey Christmas papers from my scraps - Die cut with Nesties label 17, and then the red piece is cut with a Papertrey Ink die. I added some bling and an epoxy sentiment.

Make sure to pop over to the Inky Impressions challenge and see all the DT's  Christmas Cheer! Then join us for this weeks prize!

On the run!!!! HO HO HO!
HUGS and -

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

LOVE the paper used. She is so cute getting the tree decorated. I spent my weekend finishing the shopping, and baking and wrapping. (Well almost!) Now to clean the house. :( Hugs...

Helen said...

Your card is lovely. Luckily you are not the only one in a rush. Still have to get a lot of presents and also a lot of shopping to do for the dinner on the 26th (14 people in total); one day more to work and preps started too late as it still was 18 degrees celcius mid November and no way I got a X-mas feeling by then, so now rush rush rush to finish all in time. Wishing us both luck to be ready in time. Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

HO HO HO.... what a fabby card honey - I do love this stamp too - she is so stinkin cute lol!!!

Hope you are more in the Christmas spirit (I always find a 'spirit' gets me in the frestive mood lol)xxx