Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Family Christmas Accordion Album

Happy Sunday - today I wanted to show you an accordion album I made of my family through the years - I really thought my Mom might like this :0)

 The pieces of the album are die cuts from Sizzix. So easy to just pop in chip board run through the die, holes all line up and corners are perfect. I then went to town decorating! LOTS going on here. The cover is a new Stampavie Tina Wenke Christmas image. Santa with Children. Then I used lots of Tina's new Christmas sentiments.

This side you see photos of me with Santa... me and my Sister in front of our Christmas tree, and then one of my sister and her new baby doll... she is gonna love me for showing these online :0)

On the other side I showed off her kids at Christmas-
With Santa - Posing with their Christmas outfits - and our family tradition of the kids posing with the donkeys on Christmas day. What ... you don't know lots of people with that Christmas tradition? LOL well it is one of ours!

There are tons of embellishments and papers here - I just had fun and put as much as I could on them! Love how it came out. And I think my Mom will really enjoy it.

Hope you enjoyed seeing it and maybe it gave you an idea for a different gift for someone in your family!

Have a great Sunday-
HUGS and




11 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is so gorgeous Michelle. I just love how this turned out, and I´m sure, your mum is going to love it too, it´s really awesome.
Hope you´ll havae a wonderful holiday this year too.

Karen McAlpine said...

I think Mom will LOVE this. I love it too.

BA said...

this is gorgeous michelle
send you xoxo BA

Dee in N.H. said...

That's really great! Your Mom is going to love this!

Dee in N.H. said...

That's really great! Your Mom is going to love this!

Helen said...

what a great idea; I am sure your Mom will love it. I wish I had some donkeys to make cute pictures on x-mas day, but I'll have to stick to my doggies. Hugs

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE it I am sure Mom will, too! Hugs...

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is gorgeous what a cute photos, gorgeous colours too a real work of art, hugs pops x

BethW said...

If I lived closer I'd certainly want a Christmas album with pics of me and all your critters.this is adorable!

Rufus said...

Enjoy it? She's gonna LOVE it!!!
R/

Anonymous said...

Love it! Did you get that die at the Sizzix Outlet? I am sure your Mom will cherish it.

Texas Cropper