Tuesday, July 8, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Anythings Goes!

Howdy -

Fun and Easy challenge this week at High Hopes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes! So just pull out any High Hopes Stamp and have some fun! Then join us at the Challenge -

I saw these three frogs sitting in my High Hopes Box and decided they were peeking out and asking to be inked up!


These three are named "Wart's That Frogs" Great birthday card image. I colored with my Copics and then found some papers that went well with all that green. Found an old K&Company paper pad. Brenda Walton Designer Paper Collection.  Cut out a few papers, punched an EK success border twice, to make a sort of lace band. Doodled the edge of the frogs then punched out a Memory Box flower die, then punched out Martha Stewart Flowers to add on top.

Inside I used the scraps and then a Happy Birthday stamp sentiment.


Here are the Copic Colors I used on the frogs -


Hope you enjoyed - and please do make sure to visit the High Hope Challenge Blog and join us. We really want to give away some prizes to you!!

Today I think it is past time... I am going to clean off my craft desk and the entire room. Just can't handle the stress of the mess and need to find some space!

Hope you have something more fun planned!
Have a great one -
HUGS and


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Lovely card & very cute froggies.

Carol Dee said...

Too funny. A set od see no evil, hear no evil and see no evil frogs!