Tuesday, July 22, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Blue, Green and Cream

Howdy -

Today is the High Hopes Challenge - and this week it is a color challenge of Blue, Green and Cream (or white).

I used the new Fishing Friend image... love this one!


Such a fun image - I colored with my Copics - (sorry I forgot the photo of colors used)  I used papers from Penny Black Maddison collection.

Cream cardstock is used for the base, and the mat. Doodled around the edge and stamped the sentiment in the corner.

Buttons - love buttons as embellishments!

Inside are my scraps -


Now make sure to pop on over to the High Hopes Challenge and see all the DT's color challenge project.


Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!
HUGS and


1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

One of my favorite high hopes images. Love the plaid papers.