Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - Strawberry Girl

Howdy

 Wanted to share a card I did the other night - I just love coloring LiaStampz  Vintage Girls! LOVE them! This one is "Strawberry Girl" -


 She is just too cute! I colored with my Copics - colors below - She went perfect with a new paper pad I just got ;0) - From Pebbles , Front Porch collection. I also used some of Whimsy's adhesive lace. You can find it HERE at the Decorative Tape page. You have to have some of this! Head over there and then tell them Michelle Said YOU HAD TO BUY IT! LOL ... the lace goes perfect with LiaStampz Vintage Girls. 

I then punched out some flowers and leaves and added them.

Inside are my scraps and more papers from the same collection.

 And the Copic Colors I used -

Hope you like my card - it was so fun to work with.

Off to do more coloring today! Hope you have something fun to do as well.

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and


No comments: