Tuesday, August 26, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Fall Colors




Howdy -
Today's challenge at High Hopes is Fall Colors. Maybe if we all start thinking Fall and coloring Fall then it will get here faster? I am going to try.... I am SO ready for summer to be over!
Here is my card -


This is "Harvest Harry"  - I think he is staying still and waiting for it to cool off too!! Dreaming about Fall coming! I colored with my Copics (colors below). Then I added papers from Graphic 45, and card stock from Core'dinations that I sanded. I sewed the layers together then found some lace that I colored with a Copic. Old flowers from Prima that I added Martha Stewart Leaf punches, and Viva Decor Brown Paper pen in the center.

Inside the papers are all the same and ready for sentiment.


Here are the colors used -

 Now you just must see all the fall colors at the High Hopes Challenge blog and then join us! More chances to win more High Hopes stamps!!!

Hope you have a chance to do some crafting today!
Have a great one!
HUGS and-

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Oh poor Harry, he looks as limp as I have been feeling after these very hot and humid days. Fall can not get here fast enough! Love the papers and colors used today.