Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - Birthday Kitty




Howdy -
Today I have a card to show you that I did with one of the new Whimsy Stamps for the month. This is Birthday Kitty from Lia Stampz -


 I really had fun coloring up this kitty! Used my Copics, and went for a calico cat. Don't he look like he is having a lot of fun at his party? I found some papers from my stash of scraps that went well, including some shiny card stock I think that is from Bazzil? Then I used some ribbons and flowers for the corners.

Inside more papers -


Copic Colors Used

 A fun quick card. I just love kitty cards! Now make sure you see all the new at Whimsy! Those Digital images can be in your email pretty darn quick for you to be coloring right away!

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

 

3 comments:

Kim said...

such a cute image - and fab colouring!
Kim x

okienurse said...

beautiful kitty...love the colors with the calico!

Carol Dee said...

CUTE... I love kitty's cupcake!