Thursday, October 1, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Challenge Blog Hop

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps is still celebrating the "Joys of the Seasons", the newest release of Christmas/Halloween/Fall rubber stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
While we are continuing this celebration of this newest release of Christmas/Halloween/Fall rubber stamps the gals from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting another Blog Hop from the 1st to the 5th of this month and and winner/winners will be chosen on the 7th.  Make sure you visit each gal to see what new release they have on their blog and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a commet on the OCS or High Hopes blogs.  Make sure you check the posts for both OCS and High Hopes blogs on the 7th to see if you are the winner.

So if you are on the Hop you got here from Shari G.

For my card I went with Snowman Stumble! For those that know me... This little snowman and I have lots in common.



I really love this guy! I colored with my Copics to match the pattern paper My Mind's Eye. I went for a paper pieced hat on him, but I ma not sure if it worked as his hat is smaller. It has the glitter plaid paper. Then some Ranger Stickles Diamond for the brim and pom pom. I sewed all the layers down with zig zag and straight stitches. I found a piece of felt snowflake border that I have no clue how long I have had. It seemed to work well once I dusted it off.  The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Freezin' Season"

Close up of my little clumsy friend -


Inside my card -


Copic colors used -


From here you need to Hop on over to Leanne
Have fun hopping and make sure to leave those comments for you chances to win! 

HUGS and

7 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I think this clumsy little guy is my favourite of this release! You show cased him perfectly and I love the colour theme you choose!

Donna Rudy said...

Love the sewing diamond stickles on this cutie! He makes me smile every time! His rosey cheeks are adorable!!!

Nikki said...

What a cute snowman and such a lovely card

Nikki said...

What a cute snowman and such a lovely card

Leanne said...

Michelle another fantastic creation. Love the image and the stitching is awesome. Very cool. Hugs!

Terry Deason said...

Love the sparkles and such a cute little snowman. I love that you did the inside of the card, too, and sewed on the card.

Jane Z said...

Great card, Michelle! I love the sparkles...and your stitching is always fabulous! Love it!!! :)