Thursday, October 29, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Holiday Holly Giving

Howdy -

I adore Elizabeth Bell images don't you? Well guess what... there are some great new holiday images at Whimsy for you to play with! The Little Cottage Cuties Collection from Elizabeth Bell are always fun.

This is "Holiday Holly Giving


She is beautiful isn't she? I colored her with my Copics (colors below) I went with a bit darker red and green colors to match up with the K&Company Christmas Papers. I sewed the bottom pattern paper with a straight stitch. I think I am insane sometimes. I just can't NOT sew my layers together, I twitch if I don't sew on a card! ... LOL Yes nuts. I matted her with a Spellbinders shaped nestie and then a red card stock. Then all of that is matted with the Whimsy Shapeology  Double Scallop Doily Die. Now I know you are looking at it and saying "Uh that is a rectangle not a square..." Yes it is. Don't let the square hold you back for matting your rectangle images. I cut it in half.... then I over lapped it to make it the needed size.  One of my favorite Whimsy dies has SO many more uses! I added a silk ribbon around the middle. A couple of pearls for some bling, then I found a few poinsettia flowers and leaves in my flower stash.

Inside more of the same papers with the Whimsy the Sentimentables Die "Holiday Set" Merry Christmas.

Copic colors used -


Really enjoyed making this one - Hope you enjoyed seeing it. Now make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps New Products page and see all the great new images for the holiday season!

Have a great one! Doing a little outdoor clean up here... getting ready for more rain this coming weekend. We were lucky last weekend the Hurricane gave us nearly 3 inches of very much needed rain but spared us to much to create flooding. Already seeing some grass popping up all over the property well... if you can see it before the animals munch it! LOL

HUGS and -

2 comments:

Borqna said...

This is gorgeous card - congratulations!
Good luck!

soaringeagle said...

She is just stunning.