Wednesday, October 28, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Winking Snowman

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I used the new image "Winking Snowman"... isn't he just too cute!



How can you not smile when a snowman winks at you? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut him out and placed him on a blue pattern paper to have him pop a bit more. All the papers are from BoBunny's Blitzen collection. Love the darker colors with this collection. I chose a few of the pattern papers and then sewed on card stock mats and placed it all on a red card stock base. I used the fun sentiment "Have and Ice Day" A great sentiment from a winking snowman don't you agree? I added a off white ribbon and three buttons for embellishments.

Inside more of the same pattern papers -


And the Copic colors used -


Fun Winter Christmas image as are all the new release images !! You can find all of the new release HERE. Fall Halloween Christmas Winter all kinds of fun!

The release is now available for purchase...have you gotten it yet?


 
Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 

1 comment:

soaringeagle said...

That is the cutiest snowman. Great job on the card.