Wednesday, October 7, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Harvest Mice

Howdy-

Settling back down to normal after the big Round Top Antique Show. Was so much fun but also exhausting! Whew. But we are back to the normal around here and this week I pulled out one really cute High Hope Stamp, Harvest Mice.


Coloring cute mice is so much fun - coloring yes... finding in the house no. LOL I colored with Copics, and matched up some older papers from My Minds Eye Out and About collection. Love that the papers have some bling sparkle to them. I sewed down all the layers

Close up of those cute mice...



Inside I used the same papers and added the sentiment  "Large Script Thank You" it is one of my favorite sentiments -


The copic colors used -


Now should I do laundry or more coloring? ... yeah more coloring for sure! Hope you can do some today too!

HUGS and -

2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card Michelle!
Love the design paper and as always your coloring and sewing on the card is fantastic.I wish, I could that!
Blessing Carolina F.

soaringeagle said...

What an adorable card. It is so bright and cheerful.