Saturday, January 14, 2012

Animal Crackers Calendar Winner

OOPS forgot to post the winner of the calendar. I am blaming the cold medicine! So I did the random number generator and...






Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:
10

Timestamp: 2012-01-14 15:11:28 UTC


And that means that the winner is.......




Blogger Marilyn said...
Another great Saturday of Animal Crackers to sit and drink coffee with. Lovee the pic of Leticia... so darned cute! And the puppies... if I lived closer Michelle, I'd sure try to get dibs on one of them.
Saturday, 07 January, 2012


YEA! Marilyn if you can email me your snail mail address - michelleo@hughes.net  

I'll get this out to you right away! 

HUGS!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Well if this isn't my lucky day or what! Another issue of animal crackers plus a prize! Thanks heaps Michelle.

TA Carbone said...

Congratulations Marilyn
:)
TA