Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CardMaker Magazine Tina Wenke -Sent from Above

Hello today I am just a little excited to share the latest issue of CardMagazine

Check out page 67....

Yep.... I have a card on page 67 :0) with one of my favorite Stampavie Tina Wenke images "Sent From Above".

I made an easel card. With EK Success retro flower punches and lots pearl bling. The image is colored with Promarkers ...


There are some great handmade flower patterns in this issue... Really cool ideas!

Pick up an issue if you see it :0) and I believe you an even sign up for digital issues on their website .... I think maybe?

Ok... Trying all this pst form my iPad to make sure I am ready for next week at CHA. A few issues with using my iPad and blogging ... So I hope I finally have it figured out.

I am so behind in getting ready since I was sick all last week and weekend........ Sigh.

Hugs
MichelleO

14 comments:

Helen said...

Great! Hope you are feeling better now so you can get ready for CHA. Hugs.

PaperSunshine said...

Congratulations! Very pretty too :) Hope you feel better and good luck/have fun at CHA!

Dee in N.H. said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats!!! Super cute! I can't wait to see some CHA pictures! Have a blast for all of us!!

okienurse said...

Awesome! Congrats on the card publication! Glad to hear you are up and about again.

Carol Dee said...

What a terrible time to catch a cold! LOVE the card you got published. (What fun!) Looking forward to CHA through your blog :) Hugs...

NinaN said...

Congrats! And have fun at CHA!

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay, congrats on being published. I can't wait to check out this issue.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, I need to go out and get this magazine

TA Carbone said...

Congratulations

:)
TA

Lucy said...

Congrats! The card is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Michelle,
Wow, congrats! you did an amazing job.
Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

Michelle ... super super gorgeous card!

Marilyn said...

Congrats Michelle and well-deserved. I'm going to go check out your info - the digi version would be perfect.

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats!!! I bought this magazine today!!!! Love the doggie and donkey pics on Saturdays posting!!! Omg so cool the puppies have finally opened their eyes!!!
hugs, Heidi