Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Friendship til the End

Hello - It is January, and most of crafting time is so exciting right now... Oh I SO wish I could show you all that I have been working on!!! But I can't... not just yet :0) New release for Stampavie for CHA! And this year is gonna blow your socks right off! Seriously!

But I have also am going to try and work on my News Years Resolution... the same one from last year. I am going to try and use some of my "other" stamps - I did pretty good last year, my Dust it off Sunday post were working pretty good. I probably made 1/2 of them... and that is pretty good right? So I am going to try it again this year. Maybe I can do better -

And yes I know it isn't Sunday today... but well I don't have anything else to show and I really loved how this came out. I am just craving Spring. Warm - Sun and Flowers. So I decided to color up my own flowers. And this was the perfect time to use one of my much loved but not yet inked Papertrey Ink sets.

This set is called Friends til the End. I love these bold big flowers, they come in two sizes in the set with LOTS of sentiments to go along with them.

 Colored with my ProMarkers - and then die cut out with Papertrey Inks matching dies! LOVE matching dies!! Cream colored card stock for the base of the card, then scrap hot pink card stock. And what do you think about my sentiments stamped on twill. Love how that looked. Soft... and different.

I used October afternoon papers, zig zag stitched to the card stock. This pattern seemed to match perfectly with my flowers, country like. I even did the inside! Shocker I know, but another thing I hope to do more of in 2012.


A bit simpler  - but I love it. Fun -

Felt good - warmed me up I guess you could say. I used my Papertrey stamp, and got some pretty pink flowers. Already planning my next Dust it off project!

So what are you resolutions for 2012 - Oh I have one more. DIET - I know four letter word! I was doing so well with that one last year too... lost 26 lbs! And then a little of it came back over the holidays. I went a bit nuts... and a bit chocolate... and a bit bread.. you get the idea.. LOL  So here I am again. Recommited and back on the Weight Watchers Wagon.

I need some support here.. so I was thinking. Since I spend so much time with all of you, any of you interested in a bit of support group for loosing weight? If so let me know... email me, maybe we could help each other... cheer each other on? Just an idea.

Ok off to get a few more CHA things done... oh can't wait to share.... he he he

HUGS and-








7 comments:

Helen said...

what a gorgeous card. Curious about the stampavie/CHA I so love their stamps. Would love to support you, but I am not so good in dieting although a few pounds of wouldn't hurt me too. Hugs, Helen

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I just love the flowers. TFS.

Dee in N.H. said...

How pretty! I love how you stamped the sentiment on the twill!
I'm a lifetime member of WW and lost a lot(!) to get there but I've put about 30 back on! I REALLY need to rope myself in again. Not ready to go back to meetings but I'm in the "knowing I should do something" stage.

Anonymous said...

Pretty, cheery card. I've decided to lose some weight too. I'd be happy to cheer you on.
Beth Greco

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Carol Dee said...

Love the bright friendship card. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. :)

Unknown said...

Everything in this post was just wonderful. I loved seeing the stamps colored so you could get a very good idea how they would look when used....
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card