Saturday, January 21, 2012

Animal Crackers - Their Eyes are Open!

YEP. the puppies eyes are open! They are just sooo cute. Ok, so they were cute before, but they are starting to really have that little puppy look.

See.....

 This BIG dude is HARD to take a photo of!  Ammo is a wiggle worm... but totally adorable!

 Tuco... still to early to know if eyes are blue yet, but maybe? And look at all the copper showing up on him! That is exactly what Hubby was hoping for, a blue merle with copper...... Take a look at the photo we just got of "Mini"... now called "Dixie" From Libbie's first litter. She is Chica's sister -

Beautiful isn't she! And I do believe she is a bit spoiled :0) I love it! And I have been thrilled to have gotten emails this past week from her "Mommy" and seeing lots of photos of her! I can't believe how much she looks like Chica - I think it is that they both have the same shaped face.
Ok, so I couldn't get a good photo to show you that... LOL Something in the grass was just too interesting. She wouldn't take her eyes off of it for nothing. ha! I tried her name, snapping and even the word "Cookie" but nope... it was really cool whatever it was.

We have been letting the Donkeys out in our make shift pen to "mow the grass". We let the pens take turns in this pen.  Yesterday was the Mom's and babies turn.
They LOVE to get out of their normal surroundings and much out on all the long grass.... well what was long grass -

Vicki and Leticia wouldn't even look up - but they were getting lots of good fresh green vitamins :0)
Same with Ramon... I need to check on his dates ... it might be time to wean him soon. He is such a handsome big boy.

Macie made time for me. 
Man she is gorgeous! Her baby, Sonia,  was loving on her... Love this photo.

Then I visited the Goat pen -
Daisy Duke - she is putting on a little bit of a tummy. I have no clue how far along she is but she is pregnant. CAN'T wait for her and Peso's babies ;0)

Speaking of babies... Baby Cleatus is sure getting big.
I don't want to think about the fact that soon he will need to leave. Can't keep all the boys you know. He is a handsome funny little guy though isn't he.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Animal Crackers. I don't think I'll get one up next week, due to being at CHA, so it will be a bit hard to get photos - but I am suppose to arrive home in time the following week to maybe get some photos taken and on... if nothing else I'll make sure to snap some puppy photos cuz missing a week is one thing, but two would really miss a ton of growth!! I am going to really miss them the week I will be gone...oh and Hubby and all my other babies!  I can't wait to go.. but I am already homesick and I am not leaving until Thursday! How stupid is that?  Just a home body I guess, and I really do miss home when not here. I'll have a ton of fun I know. But miss my Hubby and my furry babies like crazy! Ok.. gotta stop.... just such a dork! LOL

I hope to pop in a couple of times this week if I can. But I haven't even begun to get things together for my trip, plus I have to get the house cleaned, laundry all done and stock up the kitchen so things will be good for Hubby while I am gone. So I'll be running like a mad woman most of the week.

HUGS and

19 comments:

Jilli said...

I just love your animal crackers photos every week and missing a week will be really hard. I'm so jealous of your lifestyle and would love nothing more than some loving with one of the donkeys! Hugs Jillix

Lucy said...

glad to see tuco is doing so well!

Marilyn said...

Everybody is looking their best this Saturday morning and those puppies are adorable!

Dee in N.H. said...

Don't forget to breathe!! Enjoy your trip and I can't wait to hear about it! Loving your pics!

LorraineB said...

Absolutely gorgeous - every one of them!!

ednamburgess said...

Love those adorable puppies. Wish I could have one. Edna

Rhonda Miller said...

Those puppies are so darn cute. I love seeing the pics of your animals on your blog. TFS.

Christy Beans said...

It's easy to see why leaving behind your huge box o' animal crackers would make you homesick. You love them and they're your very hairy family. =) I only have a couple of dogs and a cat, but when I'm away, sleeping in another bed, it's always too empty without the big galumphs. (Even though I do enjoy being able to move the covers freely. haha) But have fun at CHA and really enjoy the time while you're there -it will go so fast- and then you can enjoy the best feeling of coming back home! =)

TA Carbone said...

Michelle I am sure you are going to miss the family. I know I would. But have a safe trip, tell us a lot when you return. If you see Sue and Chris from Scrappers Cove tell them Hi and most importantly say Hi to Michael because when he returns from CHA he is coming here for a good old Italian Dinner.

Hugs and Enjoy
:)
TA

Kirsten Alicia said...

The puppies are so cute, it's great to see Tuco looking a little bigger. And Chica is gorgeous. Terrific photos of the donkeys & goats too, I bet they enjoyed the winter sunshine. Have a great weekend.

roses_r_red_1 said...

hi!
i love coming on here and looking at your new pictures! such beautiful puppies and chica is gorgeous, those beautiful eyes! sarah xx

Rufus said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, how cute can you get?? Love the pictures of Chica's sister, too. Have a ton of fun at CHA. Know what you mean about want to go, but want to stay. That's me, too!
R/

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper says...

Have a great time at CHA. The puppies are so cute!!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie yours is my most favourite place to visit my heart melts each time, I cannot believe how big those puppies have got already, huggles love Pops x x x

Carol Dee said...

Looking forward to CHA posts.
Puppies are getting cuter every week, no wonder DH wants to keep one. :) Hugs...

PaperSunshine said...

Oh look at the puppies, so sweet! Dixie is GORGEOUS! Wow. Love all the donkey and goat pictures today- hold us over until you get back :) Good luck at CHA and I totally know what you mean, torn between home and being away because both are fun!

BethW said...

Had to scroll down to make sure Tuco was the one you are keeping.He is such a looker and so sweet looking.All your babies are looking fine.Have fun at CHA!

Niki said...

Thanks for all the photos. I really look forward to seeing all your fur babies. I'm sure you'll miss everyone, including Hubby, while you're gone. Have a great trip, learn lots and bring us fab pics of CHA

Helen said...

OMG, I have fallen in love again. Tuco and Ammo are so adorable (just like the rest of your animal crackers, before they get jealous). Have a good and inspirational trip. Hugs, Helen