Wednesday, July 13, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Cowboy Snowman

Howdy -

Over at High Hopes we are having a little Christmas in July going on. But since temps have been running close to 100 degrees here in Texas I decided to bring out a little Cowboy Snowman to cool off! Hope he doesn't melt!

Here is Cowboy Snowman



Love this guy! Perfect for Texas... I mean if we are going to dream about a having a snowman... he might as well be a cowboy! I colored him with my Copics - then added some stickles for some sparkle with Stickles. I used papers from Authentic Grateful collection, sewing down each layer. Then I dug in my High Hopes Sentiments and found  "Think Snow"  Again... might as well dream here in Texas!

Close up of the Snowman -


Inside the cards more of the same papers -


copic colors used -

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:


One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 

Thanks for looking - and I hope you cooled off with my Snowman!
HUGS and - 

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Very nice card!! I love this image, and your colouring is perfect really..