Friday, July 1, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Summer Buttercup

Howdy -

I just LOVE coloring Elizabeth Bell images... I guess it is my girlie side that loves those sweet cute little girls and boys that make me so happy. This card is "Summer Buttercup" and being a Texas gal I just love those Heart Boots!


I colored her with my Copics (colors below) and found some papers from Dovecraft Curiosity Corner collection. With a dark brown mat and cream colored card stock base. I cut out of the pattern paper the roses and lace border. Sewing down all the layers. I used Ranger Distress Tea Dye Ink around the edges of the image and the pattern papers. Then five dots of Viva Decor Pearl Pen in the top corner.

Inside more of the same collection of papers.


And my Copic colors used -


I just love these images, they are so fun to color. To see more Elizabeth Bell from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection image at the Whimsy Store click HERE

And to see all the newest items from Whimsy you can just click right HERE to get there fast! While you are there surf around and see the new web site and make sure to have some fun filling up that cart! Whimsy has so much you just "HAVE" to have! LOL

HUGS and -

No comments: