Friday, July 8, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Hay Horsey and Whimsy E-Magazine

Howdy -

Ready for lots of inspiration? The Whimsy Inspired E-Magazine Issue 2 is ready for download! And I am honored to have a card inside :0)


Totally adore the new Crissy Armstrong image "Hay Horsey" I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found papers from my stash of scraps, matched up with dark green/blue card stock and kraft card stock. I then used a scattered zig zag stitch around the image and the pattern paper. I folded the card stock to create an easel card so the image would stand up and show off! The sentiments Hay! and Happy Birthday with the balloon are part of the collection with the stamp! YEA love that! Some Mulberry roses and Martha Stewart Frond punch leaves to finish it off.

Here is the card standing tall.


And the Copic colors used -


NOW you just MUST follow this LINK to see the Whimsy Inspired E-Magazine! HERE


HUGS and -

No comments: