Friday, July 22, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Mouse on Flower

Howdy -

Such sweet images with the July release at Whimsy Stamps. This "Mouse on Flower" by Lee Holland is adorable.


I found papers from DCWV that felt perfect for a summer card. Then I colored the image with my Copics (colors below). Sewed down all the layers and then placed on a white card stock base. A large Martha Stewart leaf punch with a white mulberry flower... yes it was white. I colored it with Copics so it would match a little better. I think it ended up a little dark after it dried.. darn. A button center to finish it. Oh and the sentiment is from the Whimsy Set Treasured Moments Ticket Set. Love this set! 

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used - 


Love this sweet image - and there are so many to see at Whimsy Stamps HERE 

HUGS and 

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE it, the mouse is so sweet. Hugs are always good and the flower matches fine .