Monday, August 5, 2013

High Hopes Sneak Peak of New Release

Howdy -

Today is the start of lots of new release post - :0)

High Hopes is releasing some fabulous new images for Christmas! Really cute images to get you going on your Christmas Card List!

Totally love this new Santa Image - "Flyin' High Santa"



Colored with my Copics - and added touches of gold stickles and Marvy Snow Marker for the fluffy items. 

For my card - I went with papers from my stash - I think these are DCWV Christmas papers - I think... lost the piece with the name on it in the mess. I sewed everything together with dark red card stock and Dark green card stock. The sentiment is also part of the new release from High Hopes - "Here Comes Santa Claus!" Love it.. I added some adhesive pearls for some bling. 

Inside - basic with same papers - 


Here are the Copic Colors Used -


Make sure to keep an eye on High Hopes this week as we have three days of fun planned with the new release!! I'll be back tomorrow for a new High Hopes Challenge with new image and then more on Wednesday!

Have a great day!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Great Christmas card. Time to start thinking about those!

Becca said...

Santa has a new ride....adoreable