Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Whimsy Challenge - Watermelon

The High Hopes Blog Hop is below...

Howdy again today -

Needed two post today for my requirements :0) This post is for the Whimsy Stamps Challenge - I have had so much fun with the Whimsy release this month!! I crafted the other day and got three cards done for the month!!! Then went to see which ones I wanted to use for which week... and realized that none of the three I made fit the challenge this month!! LOL So back to my desk to make another! But there are plenty of great images this month.

The challenge? Really tough for me... "Clean and Simple" Yep... you probably can now see why none of my "normal" cards would fit that one huh?

So here is my attempt -

I used Lia Stampz "Watermelon" too sweet of image!


Had fun coloring with my Copics (colors below) - My papers are from First Edition "Family Ties" One piece of paper - front and back. Love how that works out and matches so perfect. I did add a some white satin seam binding ribbon - had to... Simple??  Oh man it was killing me to not add more, flowers, punches, bling, pearls, buttons.. but I stopped for the challenge. 

Here are the Copics I used -


 Now make sure to click on over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog and see all the DT creations and then join us!!!

HUGS and-


5 comments:

Danni said...

How cute!! So darn adorable!

Niki said...

Greaet job keeping it clean and simple. That doesn't mean boring! Wonderful coloring.

Sheri said...

So cute, Michelle!

Carol Dee said...

You did it. CAS to perfection. What a darling image.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and adorable card, Michelle. Such a cute image, it brought a smile to my face. I love the yellow paper.