Wednesday, April 24, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Goat Your Back

Howdy -

Now We have a little "GOAT watch" going on here... With three pregnant goats and one of them ready to pop any minute the High Hopes Stamps "Goat Your Back" was just too perfect for me to color up this week! LOVE this STAMP!


Now with this image I went with some very colorful goats... hoping for a few multi colored kids - So with my copics (colors below) I went with a bunch of blacks, greys and reds. I found some papers from Paper Studios that seemed to feel good with the image. The sentiment "Hoping your Day"seemed Special for this trio of goats. I sewed all the layers down with a zig zag stitch and then found a ribbon that somehow just matched perfectly.

Copic colors used -


Getting so excited for baby goats ... or more baby goats!! They are coming soon!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and 


No comments: