Monday, April 1, 2019

Whismy Stamps - NEW release When Pigs Fly

Howdy -

There is a New Release at Whimsy Stamps!! And this image is just too much fun!

When Pigs Fly by Crissy Armstrong -


 Now there are lots of reasons I love using Whimsy Stamps Digital images... but one of my favorite is the fact that I can print out the image with the background. Sometimes I use digital patterns paper, and sometimes I used a real photo image. And for a flying pig I really needed a big bright blue sky! My pig is being flown by three yellow birds. I colored with my Copics (colors below) And just LOVE how this came out. I sewed the image down on white card stock and then found a piece of DCWV pattern paper with a glitter pattern. And then the Whimsy Stamps Die set "Thanks Word and Shadow" Set. Adore this set of dies! Three layers that stack up perfectly and look fabulous on your card! I then added three dots of Nuvo White drops for embellishments.

This card just make me happy! And there are so many new images at Whimsy Stamps in the new release and you can find them at the Whimsy website HERE.

Copic colors used -


 Have a blessed day -

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

OMG when pigs fly!!!! That has to be the CUTEST pig image ever. :)