Wednesday, April 10, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Puppy Pals

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I have some fun with a pair of cute doggies... "Puppy Pals" is a cute image of 2 sweet puppies. 


Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I found papers with a fun spring feel. My Minds Eye "on trend" collection. Love the gold foil colors. I sewed all they layers together with both straight and zig zag stitches and then used a kraft card stock for the base. Three enamel dots for some more fun and then the sentiment "Life without Dogs...:"  Now if only I had the same sentiment for .. cats, donkeys.. goats.. chickens.. LOL!

Copic colors used -

 Fun image for anyone to cheer them up with a note. Love the animal images at High Hopes Stamps!! They have so many great animals to choose from! To see all the fun things to color up see the website HERE.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: