Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - NEW Release - Alfie

Howdy -

Another great image from the new release at Whimsy Stamps - This cutie is Alfie - by CC Designs.


She is just so precious - I colored with my Copics. (Colors below)  and then cut out with a Whimsy Stamps Basic Stitched Oval Die Set.  I made sure her little leaf popped out of the oval for some fun! I found some matching pattern papers from Kaisercraft Secret Garden collection. And I found four older Prima mulberry flowers that were perfect matches! with layers of Whimsy Stamps Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set.  Topped off with buttons and brads. And for the sentiment.. a Whimsy Stamps Chipboard "Hello" - I colored the top layer with a Copic to match the card. Love that the you can match up the Chipboard to match and they look so fabulous! A couple of corner dies to finish off this cutie!

Copic colors used -


  Make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Website HERE ... you will find so much to fall in love with!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Certainly is a cutie and I like the colours you have used too. Hugs Mrs A.