Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Highi Hopes Stamps - Like two peas in a pod

Howdy -

While having some fun strolling through my High Hopes Stamps these two little cuties just were begging to be colored and put on a card. "Two Peas In a Pod" - adorable! 



Cute right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and matched it up with the perfect sentiment "Like two peas in a pod". I found some pretty papers from Authentique Cuddle Baby Boy pattern papers. Such pretty blue and green patterns. Then I thought a pea pod needed a leafy mat - Spellbinders die cut mat in green. I sewed the layers down and then added three enamel dots for a pop of fun. Such a cute image!

Copic colors used -


Love that there are so many fun images to play with at High Hopes Stamps. You can see them all at the High Hopes Stamps store! HERE 

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: