Sunday, April 21, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Bird Swing

Howdy -

Happy Easter! 

Had some fun coloring some cute little birdies on a swing. This is Whimsy Stamps - "Bird Swing" by Sylvia Zet. Love playing with Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamps - instant versatile and easy storage!


Such a sweet image... now I started to go with light pastel colors, and then somehow I found a piece of paper from Paper Studios Petals and Blooms collection and those bright fun bold colors well I just had to go pink and black with this one! Fun right? I colored with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a oval die cut and used an older Spellbinders mat. Layered up the papers with black card stock and pink card stock base, then sewed all the layers down with a zig zag stitch. Found a black and white gingham ribbon.. now it just didn't pop enough. So I colored it with my Copic - so it matched up to the bright pink and black! Love that!

For my sentiment I used the Whimsy Stamps Thanks Word and Shadow Die set.  I LOVE these dies sets! They really make a statement on your cards! They POP! A retired vine die for the leaves and then some mulberry roses cuz every vine needs some roses to match that paper and image!

I had so much fun with this one, just made me feel happy.

Copics used -


 I hope you have a wonderfully blessed Sunday - Enjoy your family and friends on this blessed day!

HUGS and

No comments: