Saturday, August 21, 2010

Animal Crackers - Shhhh.. the doggies are hunting...

Yes Autie and Libbie were not interested in a photo shoot at all this week.. Very serious business to tend too... They were just going insane hunting Grasshoppers!! I just wish they wouldn't eat them.. ewww.... that part just grosses me out!! But it is fun to watch them hunt ;0)


And they are so good at it, unless they both go for the same grasshopper, then it becomes a fight for who is toughest - (Libbie usually wins that one, Autie is a lover not a fighter LOL)
How is this for a group of trouble? No not really they are all just too adorable and sweet for words, It still amazes me when I see a large group of my "children" and I know they were all born here - - Adorable!

Rosie was the first to leave the group and come for some loving - Rose is our "sick" girl, always on her meds, and always skinny... even though she is spoiled and gets special feedings with her sweet feed.  But let me tell you as long as she has those meds and all she is full of energy and is one pushy sweetheart! She will always be super special to us.

Now this is a photo I may have to print and frame... I just love it! Irene was standing out in the pen, and I guess Cali and Mirta just were so hot and tired they couldn't hold their heads up. Ok so Irene is the right resting height for Cali, but little Mirta well she had to stretch :0)
Shade was Frankie's only thought  - I was agreeing and headed in pretty quick, it was so hot!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and enjoyed my Animal Crackers - They all really enjoy visiting you all!

HUGS and-

15 comments:

Anne said...

That last pic is sooooooooooooo lovely Michelle:) I'll bet you plenty dollars you never catch a snap like that again.
Anne x

Naomi Johnson said...

soooo sweet, glad they're all keeping well!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Haha, you really have to frame this picture :) And your hunting dogs are so cute even if I wouldn't like to see them eating grasshoppers as well :P

Have a wonderful weekend hun!

DawnMarie said...

Aww that is just so cute, you can hear Cali and Mirta saying 'we'll have a wee lean on here for a while'. My it is so hot were you are! Wonderful pics Michelle.xx

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Michelle! Hunting doggies made me smile but eating the Grashoppers....jak! Very nice group picture of your "children". You should buy a little stair for Mirta...haha!! Nice weekend! Hugs, Yvonne

Shirl said...

grasshoper hunting sure sounds like fun!! not the eating part though :S that group picture sure looks cool...and its soo adorable that they are all posing for the camera..LOL...Cali and Mirta's one especially is precious...:) thank u so much for sharing!

Linda said...

Grasshoppers are just extra protein for your puppies :-) And the hunting is good for their inner nature. And your critters are so adorable. Don't blame them for not liking the heat! Thanks for sharing! (How'd it go at the Dr's?)

Hugs, Linda

Cards By MI said...

I am totally in love with Frankie. He is so cute! Thanks for showing them all to the rest of us.
xMarie

Carol Dee said...

Great photo's of all the furry fun on the farm. Good hunter's :) A friend of mine has a Yorkipoo that is only about 4-6 month old and she catches BIRDS. I think I would like the grasshopper hunting better. Grasshoppers can be a nusiance. Stay as cool as possible. Hugs all around.

Kirsten Alicia said...

I would love to go grasshopper-hunting with Libbie & Autie, but I would not be eating the catch!! :) Wonderful pics as always Michelle & it's fantastic that you had good news from the doctor, hope you have a terrific weekend.

redstamper7 said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. I just love to see the animals. Hope you are feeling better and better.

Becky T

Mette said...

Love your animals Michelle. After a difficult day it's so nice to look at your wonderful photos and think "Hey - life is good". They always make me smile.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs, Mette

Annie said...

Hi Michele! I so wish we had some of your sunshine over here - it is cloudy, wet and miserable. You would have very soggy donkeys! Fabby pics and those hounds look like they are having loads of fun chasing the grasshoppers!
hugs, annie x

Shelly said...

I just love your animal cracker pictures, Michelle. They always bring a big smile into my day. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified donkeysmiles.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://palatesttrends.info/].[/url][url=http://inthehottesttopics.info/].[/url][url=http://mawhatweknow.info/].[/url]