Saturday, August 14, 2010

Animal Crackers - Super Models ....

Today I am showing off some super models.. LOL Seriously I think many of them were posing for me this week! And next they probably won't even look at me for photos... working with animals can be frustrating...
Little Lydia - She is destine to be a model. This girl loves to have her photo taken, she even moves her head from side to side and turns for me. She really is very photogenic ( I think that is spelled right.. LOL )
Ted E. Bear was just standing there staring at me from under one of our large oak trees. A perfect photo opportunity. And I know he wanted his photo taken, because normally he puts his head down and walks at you as quick as possible for some loving. He is one of the standard donkeys and is hands down one of the friendliest we have. Especially if you have peppermints :0)


Check out Father and Son... Black Jack and our orphan from last summer Sergio... ok, so Dad has a bit of a belly, but hey he is 16 I think... Sergio is still young. But man... both are just stunning!  Sergio is on our for sale page..... sigh, I hope he never leaves - he is "my" baby! I have lots of two hour feedings with him last summer!

Chatty Cathy... this girl talks all the time! Her and her brother Hank... Hank is for sale anyone need a goat?????  Cathy has really turned a gorgeous color as she has gotten older. Still super skittish, hopefully once she has her first babies - next spring - she will tame down, Annie was the same way and she is getting so much better now.
Now this isn't a Super Model photos... they don't line up to eat, if super models eat at all. But this was too funny to not show. Dad had just filled their grain for dinner... mmm they love their grain. We give them show goat feed. They aren't shown, but this food really gives them beautiful coats and has lots of vitamins for the Mom's and kids.

How is this for SERIOUS Super Model?  She was sitting on the step of my craft room, just staring out into space..... Man I wish I knew what she was thinking....
Would have been funny if this was taken at the exact same time, but no... he was actually looking out of my craft room at Libbie who had just taken his toy away from him. She loves to take away whatever he is playing with or eating. And like a gentleman, he never argues, just gives it up to her and then pouts..... LOL  My little man is so sweet....

Well off to get my Saturday going... I think I am going to practice my driving today - so if you are in my area watch out for me! LOL  I am not nervous, I really have gotten pretty use to my new vision, and I am going to take it slow and stay around the house for now - but I need to get back to life! And well... I really miss driving my pick up truck!

HUGS and

12 comments:

Linda said...

These are all so cute! I think Paintbrush is my fav. And your puppies are adorable, they do look like they are poising for you. Glad you are getting behind the wheel. Stay safe.

Hugs, Linda

Leah l'Orange said...

aww! i LOVE visiting your blog, Michelle! these photos are fabulous and you have such a beautiful little family! :D i think i LOVE chatty cathy and wish i could give ol' hank a home! i had a goat years and years ago and we were the best of friends!

hope you're healing well, darlin'!

Anne said...

ah Michelle, I just sooooooooo love your Saturday post:) Great pics of your babies as usual.
Good luck with the driving, you can do it!!!
hugs
Anne x

Yvonne said...

Thanks again Michelle! Love to see pics from your babys. How about the pregnant moms? Are they doing well? Good luck with driving, can imagine that you miss it. Hugs, Yvonne

Carol Dee said...

Woo-hoo on the road again! God news. Great pic's of all the furry kids. Can't wait to see more. Hugs...

Annie said...

fabulous pics of the furry friends Michelle! although I still can't enthuse about the goats .. .. that smell wafts all the way over here you know!
best of luck with the driving - I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quite quickly.
hugs, annie x

Diane.W. said...

Awww,Michelle,you have got fabulous pets!!! Thanx for showing us the pics they are great :o)x

Cards By MI said...

Really great photos Michelle! Really love watching all your babies and it's good to see that you work your way back! Stay strong!
xMarie

Rufus said...

Love all the Super Model poses that you captured today! Great to hear that you feel strong enough to venture behind the wheel of your pickup. Hope that it all went perfectly!
R/

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous pics as always Michelle :)

I hope the driving went well and that you are feeling stronger every day,

Love & Hugs,

Carol x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Michelle, I'm a day late for Animal Crackers, was thinking of you yesterday, but didn't get time to go online. Wonderful pics as always. Donkeys are SO beautiful. Have been reading about the donkey sanctuary in Sidmouth, Devon, UK. They have taken in 182 donkeys already this year. Wish I had the room - and the money - to adopt one. At least I can make a donation. Hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

I typically do not submit in Blogs but your blog forced me to, awesome function.. gorgeous