Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar - A Recipe or Shaker Card?

Hello - and Happy Tuesday! Today's Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge gives you the choice - We have a recipe to follow or you can make a shaker card - me.. I went with the recipe ;0)
This week the sponsor is Whimsy Stamps - and I was lucky to get to use this adorable image from their store!  This is Hanging Around Kitty - I love her! I colored with my Copics -

Now the recipe part of the challenge - 3 flowers, two buttons and one ribbon -
I hope you can find all my "ingredients". In case you miss it the one ribbon... the kitty is hanging from it ;0) I cut slits and wove it under the paws.

My papers are all from My Minds Eye Dreamy collection - love these papers and the colors together - the bright turquoise blue with the red. I made an easel card again - having fun with these :0) I sewed all the papers together, and my flowers are punches with EK Success Retro Medium flower punches and Martha Stewart frond leaf punches, with pearl centers.

My sentiment is from Stamps by Judith - just too perfect for the image!

Hope you can join us this week at Spoon Full of Sugar - these Whimsy stamps are too fun to work with, and you could win some for yourself :0)

Have a wonderful day.. Hubby is off today, so I have no idea what trouble we will be getting into - should do some work around the house and the donkey pens... hmm will we be doing that or find a reason to run off and have some fun???  Probably shouldn't as we have done that a lot lately...

HUGS and-

10 comments:

Carol Dee said...

CUTE kitty. Love the ribbon he hangs from, great way to use your one ribbon! Enjoy your day with hubby. Wether working in the pens or goofing off. (I vote for goofing off!) Have a great one, hugs...

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is sooo darn cute. You are really back to doing some awesome work here lately. I would love to have an 8th of your awesome talent!! Have a great doing Whatever yall darn well please!!! Hugs, Heidi B.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelly said...

Hi! I'm loving this cute kitty card... great idea with the ribbon! Your recent donkey photos are adorable... I just love Felipe! Glad to hear you eye is healing weel, good luck with your appointment Friday! Hugs Shelly ;)

Shelly said...

I need to get my eyes checked... my spelling was awful on that last post! I meant to say 'your' & 'well'! ;)

Anonymous said...

Pam said....

I love this card. It is so cute!!

Judi said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, the clock is FABULOUS!! Love the card too.

Hugs
Judi x

Annie said...

love the cute fun kitty on your card today Michelle, and gorgeous papers!
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site donkeysmiles.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Irena said...

Very beautiful card.