Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday HEIDI!!!!

Today is one of the sweetest ladies in the world birthdays.. I am very lucky to call her friend, and boss!
Heidi is the owner of Stampavie, and today is her birthday - I of course had to use a Stampavie image to make her card ;0) I adore this image from Tina Wenke - Mouse with Sunflower, and I know Heidi loves Sunflowers... so it was the perfect choice - for her card.

Colored with my Copics, and the chalk for the background - A Hero Arts sentiment in the corner.
For the card I remembered a gorgeous paper from a K&Company Stack that had large sunflowers, I was worried that they were to large for a card, but I think they are fine - dramatic even. I went with an easel card. I haven't made many of these before, but love them. They are different, and fun to put together, I will say though, this card... well it is pretty heavy so mailing is gonna cost a bit more.. Lets see how many layers there are... 14-16 layers? Plus the thread, and ribbon.. LOL I put lots of love into this one!

Hope she likes it, and I hope she has a wonderful Birthday!!!

Have a great Monday -
HUGS and-

13 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness. She is going to LOVE this! The sunflower paper is perfect with the image. Which is just plane adorable. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Wilfreda said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors.

sharyn davis said...

that card was amazing, it was a piece of art. You said you used chalk for the back ground ...tell me more. Cute and endearing. She will be so happy receiving it.

Linda said...

The love oozes out of this card! Heidi is going to love it! It will be worth the extra postage. Great job!

Hugs, Linda

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What is not to love? It's beautiful, the coloring, dp, and sketch are amazing. And the stitching is so fantastic! She is definetly going to love this and feel the love.

Vicky said...

Your card is so precious I love the stamp its really cute.

Kathy said...

So beautifully put together!

Gail said...

I haven't been by for a few weeks but now I'm here to say what fab cards you've made.I'm so pleased you are have been able to get crafty again.

Sending hugs from Australia

Gail

Heidi said...

Michelle0 this is gorgeous girl!

Annie said...

a fabulous easel card Michelle and such a cute image. love the warm colours too.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

In your clock that you made where did you find the lace? I have been looking for that a long time. Your clock is beautiful!!! You really did an excellent job. Thanks for always sharing with us.

Irena said...

This card is adorable.